As a Studio One user you need know about its deep MIDI implementation. Learn to record, edit and make MIDI magic in this in-depth course featuring trainer Gary Hiebner.
• 129 minutes of video training
• Super clear explanations
• Offline Playback (no internet connection needed)
• Easy to navigate
1. Setting Up Instrument Tracks (02:42)
2. Setting Up Your MIDI Devices (06:57)
3. Using the MIDI Editor (07:00)
4. Going Through the MIDI Tools (06:09)
5. Piano Roll vs. Drum Editor (03:42)
6. Using MIDI Quantization (07:24)
7. MIDI Velocity Actions (02:32)
8. MIDI Groove (04:01)
9. Using MIDI Actions (03:43)
10. MIDI Quantize Actions (03:04)
11. MIDI Velocity Actions (00:47)
12. Double Notes, Short Notes & Split Notes (02:54)
13. Conform Your MIDI to Scale (03:09)
14. Editing Multiple MIDI Instruments (05:21)
15. MIDI Velocity and Modulation (08:49)
16. Using the Impact Drum Machine - Part 1 (06:17)
17. Using the Impact Drum Machine - Part 2 (10:23)
18. Subtractive Synthesis with Mojito (10:56)
19. Using Sound Fonts & Sound Font Player (09:52)
20. Getting Into Sampling with Sample One (10:49)
21. Turning Melodyne Audio Events into MIDI Events (04:32)
22. ReWire Setup (07:53)
Advanced MIDI Toolbox is a free trial software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-08-19. The program can be installed on Android.
Advanced MIDI Toolbox (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.